Southwell Racecourse is located on the heart of rural Nottinghamshire and is proud of working within and for our local community.
Working in partnership with strategic partners, it is our objective to bring tourism and visitors into Southwell and offer visitors and residents a fantastic, memorable and pleasurable experience.
Southwell Racecourse and Conference Centre has worked with a wide range of individuals and organisations to facilitate the following activities:
- Pony Club
- Free car parking for all on race-days
- BHEST - Racing to School Programme for Children
- Supporting Tickets for Troops
- Free Friday raceday to encourage local residents and people from further afield to come racing
- Gate To Southwell Folk Festival
- Business Club Patron of Beaumond House Hospice