Following the latest Government update, we are delighted to announce that we will be opening Southwell Golf Club for members and visitors from Friday 15th May.
Given the number of Government restrictions still in place, we would ask all golfers to follow the various operational steps that we have put in place for this period in both booking and playing their rounds.
Until further notice, the Clubhouse, and practice greens/bunkers will remain closed.
Whilst a number of these restrictions will be different from what everyone at the Club is used to, we of course look forward to welcoming golfers back and appreciate everyone’s support and understanding at this difficult time.
The headline procedures introduced at Southwell Golf Club are:
- Playing groups are limited to a maximum of 2 people, unless you are members of the same household, when three or four-balls are permitted.
- All golfers MUST book in advance of arrival at the course to avoid disappointment (there will be limitations around booking multiple slots)
- Green fees are £15pp midweek and £20pp weekends, with fees reduced to £10 for juniors (under the age of 18) when accompanied by an adult.
- Golfers should maintain the 2m social distancing rule at all times.
- Flagsticks should remain in the hole and not touched.
- The Clubhouse is closed until further notice
Tee time bookings are on-line via www.southwellgolfclub.com/ or Tim Newham in the Pro Shop on 01636 813706.
- More information will be published on Thursday, prior to our reopening on Friday 15th May.