Following extensive flood damage to the site in October, we are delighted to be hosting race meetings at Southwell once again starting from Friday 24th November.
As part of our staged return to full operation, we are working hard to repair and refurbish the various public facilities that were damaged during the flooding.
Please note that whilst this work takes place, we are currently unable to offer general admittance tickets, but can accommodate Owners and Trainers, Racing Staff and Annual Members on the first floor of the Grandstand.
Rest assured that we are working hard to complete the work necessary to once again welcome more people back to the racecourse, and we will offer further updates in due course.
Whilst we’re delighted to be able to welcome owners and trainers, Racing Staff and Annual Members to attend, due to the significant flood damage, many facilities have been damaged and your experience may be a little different.
- Only Southwell Annual Members can gain entry on the day
- No Reciprocal members from other courses will be allowed entry.
- Southwell Annual Member guest vouchers, sent with the Annual Membership packs earlier in the year can be used if pre-booked, on a first come first served basis with a maximum of 20 per meeting. To gain admission on the day, both the e-ticket and voucher must be shown. Admission will not be granted, if both the voucher and e-ticket are not shown (the voucher will be handed over at the entrance).
- To allow us to manage capacities in the Annual Member facility, all guest passes and ARC Annual Members must register for their ticket in advance by calling 01636 814481.
- Please park in Car Park B, Car Park A and Tatt’s Entrance are closed.
- Entrance (with Racecards) is to the right of the usual entrance building.
- All facilities are in the Minster Suite on the First Floor, this includes Toilets, Bar/Food outlets and Tote provision. This includes the usual complimentary Tea and Coffee.
- There will be no Betting Shop, but the Bookmakers will be in the betting ring.
- Outside access is as per usual.
- There are no internal facilities available on the Ground Floor.
- Within the Minster Suite, the Stable Staff Canteen will be in Seasons Restaurant